Horse Health Consultations
We offer comprehensive health assessments for horses who are challenged by chronic or more complex health conditions including Equine Metabolic Syndrome, laminitis, long-term joint or hoof pain, unsoundness, digestive conditions, fatigue, poor performance, immune disorders, allergies, hormone imbalances, skin conditions, and/or respiratory problems. Emotional and behavioural problems are also addressed.
A health assessment includes a full evaluation and determines those factors that are affecting your horse’s health. Issues may include food allergies/intolerances, nutritional deficiencies, poor organ function, toxicity, lifestyle problems, and emotional imbalances. Once the causes have been identified, an individual and corrective health program is formulated and may include diet and nutrition changes, herbal and homeopathic medicines, horse-keeping practices and intuitive communications.
Elisha Edwards performs these health assessments based on her vast knowledge of natural horse health and extensive experience helping horses recover from a variety of different health challenges.
She is the creator of the online course Healing Horses Their Way and Resolving Equine Metabolic Syndrome Naturally, and she also leads an exclusive membership where she mentors program graduates to expand their knowledge of natural horse health and hone their skills as natural horse healers.
To conduct her assessment by distance, Elisha uses a customized method of autonomic response testing to assess and improve health status. This method takes the guesswork out of formulating an effective holistic program and allows her to evaluate organ function, sources of toxicity, diet requirements, and nutritional deficiencies.
See the instructions below to get started.
Book a Consultation
1. Please purchase your consultation by selecting “Add To Cart” or, by adding your credit card information to the Intake Form.
2. Please print off the PDF Horse Health Intake Form, fill it out and send it back by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax or send by mail.
3. You may also type your answers and information into your own Word document and email to us. Or type your answers and information directly into an email and send to email@example.com
4. Include two pictures of your horse (as well as hoof pictures if required). Follow the instructions on the Intake Form and email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Once we have received all the required information, we will let you know it has been received in 1-2 business days. Please expect to hear from Elisha within 7 business days after you have submitted the Intake Form and pictures. You will then be sent an email to schedule a Zoom call to discuss your horse’s new health program!
Follow-Up Horse Health Consultations are available for $95.00 + GST. Follow-up appointments must be booked within 8 weeks of your last appointment or another initial consult will be required. To book your follow-up please contact the Riva’s Remedies office directly at email@example.com or 1.800.405.6643.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The consult and follow-up with with Elisha was very eye opening, but at the same time, simple and manageable. The only downside is there there was a glitch when I tried to order products recommended which occurred a couple times so I gave up.
The review was fantastic and informative. We are in the process of getting a hay analysis so we can begin to implement the suggested changes. This is money well spent to help keep the horses happy and healthy for longevity
I am very satisfied with the personalized care I have sought out and received from Riva's Remedies for both my mare and gelding. The whole experience has not only been supportive for the health and well-being of my horses, it has also been highly educational for me! One timely appointment with Elisha even helped me figure out the cause of an acute problem my horses were having (alsike clover poisoning) which allowed me to start treating them right away. Elisha's experience and knowledge shines through in her thoughtful ability to craft programs for horses with a range of unique needs. I can't recommend this service enough for horse people who want to tackle the next level of health and healing in their horses. Diet is so important!
The timely fashion in which I received feed back was great, especially when you are worrying about your horse. It was so thorough and complete.
Elisha is so helpful. I can hardly wait to start the VIP program with her next week.