Dog Health Consultations
We offer comprehensive health assessments for dogs who are challenged by chronic or more complex health conditions including digestive conditions, allergies, skin issues, immune disorders, kidney problems, fatigue, joint pain, anxiety, and emotional and behaviour problems.
A health assessment includes a full evaluation and determines those underlying factors that are affecting your pets’ health. Issues may include food allergies/intolerances, nutritional deficiencies, poor organ function, toxicity, lifestyle problems, and emotional imbalances. Once the causes have been identified, an individual and corrective health program is formulated and may include diet and nutrition changes, herbal and homeopathic medicines, lifestyle changes, and intuitive communications.
Elisha performs these health assessments based on her wide knowledge of natural dog health and several years of experience using diet, nutrition, and natural remedies to help them reach optimal health.
To conduct her assessment by distance, Elisha uses a customized method of autonomic response testing to assess and improve health status. This method takes the guesswork out of formulating an effective holistic program and allows her to evaluate organ function, sources of toxicity, diet requirements, and nutritional deficiencies.
Book a Consultation
1. Please purchase your consultation by selecting “Add To Cart” or, by adding your credit card information to the Intake Form.
2. Please print off the PDF Dog Health Intake Form, fill it out and send it back by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax or send by mail.
3. You may also type your answers and information into your own Word document and email to us. Or type your answers and information directly into an email and send to email@example.com
4. Include two pictures of your dog – one full body, one portrait and email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Once we have received all the required information, we will let you know it has been received in 1-2 business days. Please expect to hear from Elisha within 7 business days after you have submitted the Intake Form and pictures. You will then be sent and email to schedule a Zoom call to discuss your dog's new health program!
Follow-Up Dog Health Consultations are available for $95.00 + GST. Follow-up appointments must be booked within 8 weeks of your last appointment or another initial consult will be required. To book your follow-up please contact the Riva’s Remedies office directly at email@example.com or 1.800.405.6643.